- When you are first drawing, you should really consider how hard you press on your pencil. Many myths are out there on “how to hold a pencil” but honestly I think that there is no correct way to hold a pencil. I think everyone is unique in their own way of pencil holding.
- When you base your art, you should base you’re the piece of art on the center line of the drawing you are creating.
- When you focus on the center of the piece everything will be synthesized.
- You also need to work out the angle of how you’re going to draw your piece of art.
- If you don’t have the correct angle of your piece then it won’t be in sync with your Center line.
- The Axis is a right angle to the center line.
- The axis is the line that cuts the center line in half.
- At times there are lines of perspective based upon how far or close the piece of art is.
- The perspective of the drawing is very Important because that is the thing that shows the different dimensions of that piece of art.
- Art is known to actually help the health of people
- Art helps relieve stress
- Art can help you express yourself when you can’t express yourself to other people.
- Art is known to decrees the rates of depression and suicide.
- Art is also being used in psychiatric facilities to help cure the mentally ill
- It is a fun way to express yourself.
- Helps children be more outgoing.